Change.
I'm going to change my blog when I came back from Japan. So...
Start afresh, I guess.
Though things might seems as though it's over, but the feelings still hang on for time to get over it. I owed you an apology, be it this or that, or rather everything that I have said. Over-heated person thinks nothing before spouting out nonsense. I'm sorry, I really mean it.
And definitely, I will not delete that blog because I'm angry at the point of time, or feeling agitated. Years down the road, the blog will seems more sentimental than it is now. Ever wonder it?
All the best in everything that you will encounters in future. I know you're stronger than I thought you are. =) Smile always.
Start afresh, I guess.
Though things might seems as though it's over, but the feelings still hang on for time to get over it. I owed you an apology, be it this or that, or rather everything that I have said. Over-heated person thinks nothing before spouting out nonsense. I'm sorry, I really mean it.
And definitely, I will not delete that blog because I'm angry at the point of time, or feeling agitated. Years down the road, the blog will seems more sentimental than it is now. Ever wonder it?
All the best in everything that you will encounters in future. I know you're stronger than I thought you are. =) Smile always.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home